Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Office - Season 7 Episode 4 "Sex Ed"

Here are some quotes that I thought were cool from The Office - Season 7 Episode 4 "Sex Ed"

Dwight Schrute: I pick up day labourers and tell them that they will get paid at 6.00pm. At 5.45pm a certain INS agent by name of Mose Schrute throws them in the back of a van, drops them off in the middle of Harrisburg and tells them it's Canada.

Kevin Malone: I know how you got it.
Michael Scott: How?
Kevin Malone: Michael come on.

Kevin Malone: You have a penis?

Kevin Malone: Michael you are at least 46.

Michael Scott: I use to think that she was the one or at least a the one.

Kevin Malone: Just admit that your baby was a mistake

Dwight Schrute: Jan knows paper.

Dwight Schrute: Who gave it to you, who has it, who gave it to you and who is going to pay!

Darryl Philbin: I have no idea what his problem is, it is just my standard advice. It's good advice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment